NOTE FROM THE CREATOR: This is absolutely NOT canon. It is made simply as a parody and for humor. Characters who never met before in Middle-earth's history will make appearances here. And yes, there will be a guest appearance by Jon Snow.
Middle-earth Summer Olympics TA 3019: Hosted at Helm's Deep beginning on July 29.
July 29: Opening Ceremony at The Hornburg. An Uruk-hai will extinguish the Torch. Archery will occur then as well.
July 30: Second half of Archery, Horse Riding, Fencing, and "Toss-the-Dwarf".
July 31: Second half of fencing match. Archery finals for Free Peoples, Anduin Canoeing, and second part of Fencing.
July 32: Third part of Fencing, second part of Anduin Canoeing, "Toss-the-Dwarf" finals, and Archery finals for Forces of Sauron…
Read more >
Today, we start a new era of this Wiki. Nognix and I have been talking about a way to make the mechanics of this Wiki much easier and therefore making it more popular. So I have decided to cancel all current RPGs and we shall work on making this Wiki completely based on just ONE Role-playing Game where all users can interact with each other and with narrators and such. Pages will be added on locations, products, and the players themselves. I will be using a d20 system and Dungeons & Dragons-like statistics. So I am asking anyone who is kind enough to help with the plans as soon as each part is ready to be posted. Thanks!Read more >
Personality: Lindir enjoys the elven culture, and so may at times be unaware of the ways of the mortal races. His heart is glad, yet carries a heavy burden, as he yearns for the sea and Valinor. Lindir pities the ephemeral nature of other races, but can be driven to take arms against them.
Weapons: Lhang, Staff, Elven Longbow with 45 Arrows, Knife
Armour: Lamellar Chestplate
Clothing: Ranger's tunic and surcoat.
Equipment: Coil of rope, Fur cloak, 1 1/2 Lembas wafers, 2/4 deer meat
Respawn Point: Hall of Fire, Rivendell.
Defeat the Goblins at Bruinen. Recapture the Western Watch Tower of Rivendell. Defeat the ba…
Read more >
I am planning a mega-RPG where characters travel ANYWHERE they want in Middle-earth. However, I will need some mechanics planned out.
Every player will start out with 10 Ability Points, and can place them in the following sections:
- Strength: Extra points here make your character stronger, able to wield heavier weapons and lift heavier things.
- Health: Extra points here make your character less likely to be injured, able to sustain heavier injuries and survive illness.
- Stamina: Extra points here make your character less likely to grow exhausted, able to continue fighting for a long time.
- Charisma: Extra points here make your character more likely to gain alliances with non-player characters, able to talk his/her way from violence.
- Agility: Extra p…
Read more >
Currently under construction.
Play all three Lord of the Rings books/movies and their action sequences as any of the Company's characters, and fight enemies from Goblins to Uruk-hai to the Nazgul themselves.
- Follow the rules of the Wiki.
- Only one player can join. Let it be someone who is on often.
- Only play one character of your choice for each level.
- Unless the character you picked is Gandalf or Boromir (in certain cases), you won't die, but don't be afraid to let your character take injuries. They get beaten up all the time.
- Have fun!
Objective: Find an escape route back to the foothills of Caradhras and make sure all the Fellowship members survive.
Clothing: Robe and hat
Weapons: Glamdring, Staff (Can be swung, blast fireballs, apply telek…
Read more >