If you have made some small-time RPGs and you're ready to make something better, here's a good place to start! Don't listen to everything I say if you don't wanna, of course
- Use the Amateur RPG Creating steps as a basis.
- Add occupations for User's characters. They could be Orc commanders, or members of the Citadel Guard, or even a hobbit shirrif!
- Create distinct teams for war RPGs. It's perfectly alright to make elves and humans fight each other. It's your RPG, after all!
- Don't be afraid to add a new thing into the game, but keep each RPG Tolkien-based at least 10%.
- Put blatant advertisements on the Chatbox or on people's talk pages. It's perfectly alright.